Rishi Nangalia, Managing Director and head, REDIPlus EMS,
Goldman Sachs: "The latest version enables our clients to take
advantage of relative value trading strategies and simpler
Goldman Sachs has released the latest version of REDIPlus®, its execution management system. The new version is said to feature an improved spread trader interface designed for relative value strategies, expanded algorithmic offerings, and a new hub toolbar which aims to streamline alerts.
"With the release of version 10.2, we continue to enhance the REDIPlus product to meet the needs of our clients," said Rishi Nangalia, Managing Director and head of REDIPlus EMS, Goldman Sachs. "Among the several enhancements, the latest version enables our clients to take advantage of relative value trading strategies and simpler workflows."
The new features of REDIPlus 10.2 include:
* Improved equities spread trader interface. New screens are
custom designed for relative value strategies such as ratio, risk
arbitrage and relative change.
* Global smart routing functionality allows clients to access sources of liquidity across Canadian markets using the Stealth™, Sonar™ and Sonar Dark™ algorithms for both Canadian and US/CAD interlisted routing.
* Clients can launch portfolios of stocks directly from the Position Monitor. User-defined P&L marking allows clients to adjust the way P&L is struck on an asset class and side basis.
* Historical benchmarking and wave update improvements have been added to Portfolio Trader.
* The new hub/toolbar features a simplified interface that consolidates all alerts and allows users to filter these alerts by content type and read status.
* Workspace zones allow users to switch back and forth between "mini workspaces."
"Particularly in today's market, we must continue to improve the features of REDIPlus while providing our clients with multi-asset strategies, global market access and superior execution quality," said Nangalia.