Markets in Financial Instruments Directive II (MiFID II) and the Fundamental Review of the Trading Book (FRTB) require huge volumes of data to be sourced and managed. This webinar, organized by Intelligent Trading Technology in July 2017, discusses what sort of data analytics you need to implement to be able to process and analyse MiFID II data, and what risk model data, solutions and services you need to comply with both MiFID II and FRTB risk requirements. It also considers best practice around these issues in the market and provides expert guidance.
The webinar tackles:
- MiFID II data analytics
- Risk modelling for MiFID II and FRTB
- Data management challenges
- Best practice approaches
- Technology solutions
- Moderator: Andrew Delaney, Chief Content Officer, A-Team Group
- Sheena Clark, Director of Regulatory Services, CJC IT
- Thomas Kennedy, Global Head of Analytic Services, Financial & Risk Division, Thomson Reuters
- Kurt Eldridge, Global Sales Director, SmartStream
- Johannes Frey Skött, VP Engineering of Agency Trading Apps, Itiviti AB
The post MiFID II and FRTB data analytics, benchmarks and risk modelling appeared first on Itiviti.