Today, we held the first of our DDS Road Show events in Boston. The room was filled with over 30 attendees, which exceeded our goal. Representative companies included Raytheon, Red Hat, GE Intelligence Solutions, MIT, Schneider Industrial Automation, Mitre and BAE. I'm particularly excited to see more and more interest in DDS outside the Defense sector, which has historically demonstrated the most interest in DDS. Recently, we've achieved design wins in smart energy, mining equipment, factory automation, automotive, and transportation. Along with the diversified attendance at the Road Show, this makes me very optimistic about the prospects DDS going forward. Next stop on the road show is this Thursday in Huntsville, AL, where I expect to see a more Defense-oriented audience, given the heavy presence of the Army there.
click here to return to the top of the page
- Thomson Reuters adds futures and options execution app for commodities traders in Eikon
- Pico deploys Corvil to build platform for European markets
- Thomson Reuters and Imperial College London in FinTech & RegTech research partnership
- DTCC's Avox adopts Amazon Web Services cloud
- Preqin: Hedge fund managers see opportunities in Europe in Q2
- NICE Actimize signs agreement with Tableau, launches Visual Analytics Solution