TradeTech Europe 2012
24 Apr 2012 - 26 Apr 2012
Excel Centre, London
Website: click here
Europe’s leading Trading Technology conference is back…
The date has been set and we here at TradeTech are hard at work designing the best agenda we can for April 2012
Cutting Edge Research
Our team of researchers has begun their in-depth analysis of the latest trends and challenges currently facing the trading community globally. We are working with hundreds of senior buy side traders, sales brokers, trading architects and solution providers to find the most interesting, innovative and relevant case studies, subjects for debate and speakers.
Insight @ TradeTech
Your competitors! – find out how everyone else is dealing with market volatility
Your regulators! – hear updates from politicians and regulators on the most recent changes in MiFID II, Solvency II, Basel and many other regulatory initiatives.
Your customers! THE BUY SIDE! – let’s face it, if anyone is going to save the day, it will be your customers. Don’t wait for them to go to your competitors. Find out NOW what worries them and what challenges they are facing, so that you can give them the value and answers they need. The world of trading is changing and with it changes the needs, requirements and business processes of every buy side trading desk. You need to be the first to know..
- Focus on hedge funds and smaller buy side firms!
- TradeTech 2012 is expanding into the area of trading venues and technology. CTOs and infrastructure executives from some of the worlds leading exchanges are preparing case studies and panels to debate the latest architecture and capability issues facing the world of exchanges.
- Buy side only roundtable discussions. A special session dedicated to bringing buy side traders together for a closed door debate is planned for the afternoon of the 25th of April.
- New speakers, new views and new opinions. We are working hard to ensure that 75% of the agenda is brand new, giving you new ideas and solutions that you haven’t heard about before.
- An entire day to the emerging markets. Get the latest strategies, find new solutions and optimise your trading around the globe by learning from colleagues, peers and competitors
New Features For 2012!
Regulatory changes and market volatility are changing the face of your industry. Business units that were flourishing only 6 months ago are on their way to extinction. And when they go, so does the market flow, permanent customers and profits. Most of your colleagues and competitors are asking only one question:
“What will happen to me in the next year? Will my business survive this turmoil? Are we ready for the regulatory changes? Are our customers going to continue giving us the business we need to survive and prosper?”
If these are the questions you ask yourself on a daily basis, then you need to be at TradeTech 2012 to find the answers.
- Director, Head Trader Templeton AM
- CIO, State Street Global Advisors
- Global Structured Solutions Director, Global Investment Solutions Aviva Investors
- Manager, Trading Platforms and Settlement Policy, Financial Services Authority
- Founder and Managing Director, Artemis Capital Asset Management
- Head of Trading, Marshall Wace
- Global Head of Deal Desk, Dexia AM
- Chairman, Altima AM
- Chairman & CIO, Revellion Research Partners LP
- CEO, EM Capital Management LLC
- Head of Trading, Principal Global Investors
- FIX Onboarding and Connections, ING
- Director of Trading & Market Development & Operations, Irish Stock Exchange
- Head of Fixed Income Trading, BNP Paribas AM
- VP Trading Technology, J.P. Morgan Asset Management
- Head of Trading, RJS
- Trader, The Baupost Group
- Director of Quantitative Strategy, Fund Manager Taler Asset Management
- Director , Wolverine Trading
- Principal, Lakeview Capital Market Services GmBH
- CEO, Centre For European Policy Studies
- Head of Market Infrastructure and Policy Financial Services Authority
- CEO, Oxford Finance Group
- MD, The Market Structure Partners
- Managing Partner FGS Capital
- MD & CEO EMEA, Investment Technology Group Inc
- Trader & Author of The Poker Face of Wall Street
- CIO, Singapore Stock Exchange
- CTO, Cantor Fitzgerald
- Senior Dealer Invesco Perpetual
- CEO, Molinero Capital Management
- Investment Manager, Head of Equities Trading PGGM
- CEO, Allston Trading
- Investment Director, Investment Solutions Team Scottish Widows Investment Partnership
To request a floor plan, or to talk to us about sponsorship or speaking opportunities email email@example.com or phone +44 (0)207 368 9559.