Trading Architecture Japan
31 Jan 2012 - 01 Feb 2012
Website: click here
The 2nd Annual Trading Architecture Japan brings together CIOs, CTOs, Heads of Trading Technology, Heads of IT and Heads of Infrastructure from brokerages, investment banks, hedge funds, prop trading firms and exchanges to discuss the latest trading technology and strategies. The inaugural event held in January 2011 attracted nearly 200 senior figures from the Japanese trading technology community. Contact email@example.com for more info.
This event is unique. It is dedicated to the art and science of low latency trading. We examine in detail how capital market firms are reengineering their trading platforms and back office infrastructure to maximize their ability to win the deal in the low latency trading environment.
Attend Trading Architecture Japan to:
- Network with senior technology officers from capital markets sectors
- Hear experts talk about the likely regulatory framework
- Be updated about the major Asia Pacific exchanges’ plans on their systems supporting high-speed trading
- Discuss technical challenges within roundtable workshops
- Understand the trading innovations both in Japan and globally and develop your cutting-edge solutions