Trading Architecture Asia
29 Aug 2012 - 31 Aug 2012
Website: click here
We are delighted to report that our 2011 Trading Architecture Asia held on the 6-8 September in Hong Kong event was a fantastic success with 281 senior level capital market delegates and an especially large group from the regional Exchanges.
Leading HFT and colocation professionals in APAC gathered to share their secrets on how they reengineered their trading platforms to maximise their ability to gain competitive edge in the low latency trading environment and provided solutions to win the race to zero latency.
Here are the reasons why they attended:
- The one with the most primary audiences from brokerages to exchanges– Trading Architecture Asia delivers more CTO and CIO job titles than any other Asian event
- The one event with a dedicated Exchange Evolution focus day that profiled the strategies of the regional exchanges - how they accelerated their platforms and developed colocation strategies.
- The one event with insider secrets on HFT algo designs and new tricks one could adopt to speed up trading platforms.
- The one event that it is independently researched – not an event determined by committee, cliques or cabal – an event determined by what the trading community of Asia wants.
Trading Architecture Asia promises to return even BIGGER, in 2012
With 281 delegates, 71 speakers and 28 sponsors, Trading Architecture Asia has again gained its reputation as the best event in the HFT and Colocation space! The 2012 event is already in preparation and we are offering attractive incentives for early participants.
Here are 10 benefits of entering into a commercial partnership at Trading Architecture Asia 2012:
- Lead generation to accelerate your sales cycle
- Building loyalty with your clients to consolidate your market position
- Differentiating your company from other vendors for competitive advantage
- Raising awareness and reminding the market that you are an essential partner to the industry
- Demonstrating your strength in uncertain times to grow your market share
- Keep your brand front of mind, keeping your solution on the buyers short list
- Maximise your sales teams’ time by providing direct face to face access to the industry’s decision makers, whilst they are problem solving
- Test drive new products and make certain they will go to market successfully
- Showcase your solution and run product demos to drive demand
- Generate qualified leads and sales meetings
Your next step is to contact our commercial team to consult on the best way to achieve your specific business goals.
We can then recommend a course of action for you to make an informed business decision.