Exchange Technology World Chicago
25 Jun 2012 - 27 Jun 2012
Website: click here
Register: click here
Exchange Technology World Chicago is North America's first conference designed for Heads of Technology at trading venues
Exchange Technology World Chicago will focus on infrastructure, low latency, listing infrastructure, data, technology challenges, and optimization post-trade. Discover the latest developments in trading venue technology.
Build your own conference experience! Exchange Technology World Chicago is part of The Trading Show Chicago - one show, featuring four conferences and a shared exhibition. What does this mean for you? More content, more experts and more networking opportunities!
Attend Exchange Technology World Chicago and learn:
- How to implement low latency technology into your exchange model
- How to manage decreasing life expectancy of trading platforms and technologies
- How to improve efficiency and cost-effectiveness of listings business
- How to predict where the latency wars are heading
- How to understand the emergence of alternative messaging protocols and assess whether the market will see any standardization
- How to overcome the complexities of clearing and settlement and establish more efficient post-trade process for your organization
- How to prepare your organization for the technology challenges of tomorrow