Risk Americas 2014 Risk & Regulation
12 May 2014 - 13 May 2014
Details: click here
Register: click here
Risk Americas 2014 Risk & Regulation is North America's premier risk and regulation Summit. Now in it's 3rd year, Risk Americas features presentations and discussions from over 70 CROs and Heads of Risk from the leading buy and sell-side FIs.
Join over 350 senior risk professionals addressing key risk management challenges including stress testing, capital, model validation, operational & liquidity risk, interest rates, cyber crime, data management, ORSA, CCAR, DFAST, Dodd-Frank, the Volcker Rule & much more.
10 Reasons To Attend Risk Americas 2014
- Hear from 15+ buy and sell-side CROs including MetLife , Credit Suisse , Lloyds Banking Group , XL Group , Mitsubishi UFJ , Nomura , RBC and Freddie Mac
- Join over 350 senior risk professionals from around the globe across two-days, six streams and more than forty-five sessions - share ideas, stories, best practices and learning's from industry experience
- Take away the latest insights and techniques for measuring, management and monitoring model risk from Morgan Stanley , Bank of America , Nationwide and AIG
- Understand where the latest opportunities and pitfalls are with implementing key regulatory changes including Dodd-Frank and the Volcker Rule, Basel III, ORSA, LCR and the Review of the Trading Book
- Effective strategies for managing and effectively complying with multiple regulatory stress testing and capital programs from Morgan Stanley , M&T Bank , Sovereign Bank and HSB
- Gain insights on creating value adding and informed actionable strategies with stress tests from Mitsubishi UFJ 's International CRO
- Continue the discussion with speakers and leading experts during lunchtime roundtables on topics including LCR, stress testing, the next bubble and ORSA
- Hear key discussions on Economic Capital, Regulatory Capital and utilizing for optimal business performance from Brookfield Life Assurance , AIG and SunTrust
- Join in the discussion on complying with regulators and maximizing business opportunities with CROs from Freddie Mac , RBC , TCF and Lazard Asset Management
10. Engage with operational risk experts from RBS , JP Morgan , TD Bank , Lloyds , Citigroup and TriState Capital as they discuss operational risk frameworks and cyber crime
New Year Special rate available until January 31 offering savings of up to $1400. PLUS, Automated Trader subscribers receive a 15% discount. Please quote coupon code ATRA14 to retrieve at checkout.
Group rates available for 3+ attendees from the same institution - 3rd receives 50% off or 5th goes free