24 Jun 2014 - 25 Jun 2014
Details: click here
Register: click here
America Square Conference Centre, London, United Kingdom
Enterprise Collateral Management Conference 2014 is your link to over 200 influential industry contacts. The event will bring together senior professionals from treasury along with front, middle and back office to achieve an enterprise wide approach to collateral to fund business and balance sheet.
50+ SPEAKERS CONFIRMED
- Philippe Thonnard, Head of Control & Support Financial Markets, Belfius Bank & Insurance
- Marcello Topa, Operations Manager, Citi
- Simon Davis, Group Treasury Regulatory Development, RBS
- Jon Light, Director, Credit Suisse
- Gary Wright, CEO, B.I.S.S. Research
- Frederico Galizia, Head of Risk Management and Operations, European Investment Fund
- Juan Fortun, Head of Projects & Data Management, BBVA
- Tony Russel, Business Analyst Director, Commerzbank
- Maria Leontiou, Head of Collateral Management, Eurobank
- Virginie O'Shea, Senior Research Analyst, Aite Group
- Robert Rhodes, Head of Collateral Management, Commerzbank
The event will provide you with a platform to network and…
•Ask the regulators directly how Dodd Frank, EMIR, Basel III, Solvency II, UCITS IV regulations will require you to adapt your collateral and liquidity processes across treasury, front, middle and back office.
•Collaborate with your peers to fund competing interests and optimise collateral in an environment of scarce liquidity.
•Benchmark your collateral and liquidity practices with your competitors to confidently respond to regulatory demands.
•Quiz market leading solution providers on how they can help you save time and costs on implementing an enterprise wide view of your collateral and liquidity.
For more information please:
Call: + 44 (0) 20 7368 9465