Japan Electronic Trading Conference
FIX Trading Community
15 Oct 2014
Details: click here
On October 15th, FIX Trading Community invites you to join industry leading experts at the 2014 Japan Electronic Trading Conference.
Building upon the tremendous success of our past four events, each of which attracted more than 500 attendees from the Japanese trading community, including more than 100 buy-side, the 2014 conference will address the key issues, challenges and opportunities impacting both the global and Japanese trading environment today.
Utilizing the knowledge and experience FIX Trading Community has developed in creating events globally, this event will aim to deliver an exceptional conference driven by a high quality, educationally focused agenda, created by the FIX Trading Community Japan Regional Committee. This dedicated team benefits from the wealth of local knowledge and expertise held by its participants, which includes representatives from some of the world's leading firms within the financial services sector.
Examples of Topics
- Investment reform of the Public Pension Fund
- Roadmap for the Financial Hub in Asia - JPX's Strategy
- Impact of HFT regulations in overseas markets (etc.)
- (Markets Panel) Grand Design of desired Financial Regulation structure and Market competition
- (Buy-side trading Panel) Trends in Buy-side Trading and Vision for realizing the Best Execution
- (Technology Panel) The latest on the financial electronic trading and Next-generation of Financial trading Infrastructure
- Current status and issues of the OTC Clearing
- (Investment Panel) Smart Beta as the Index Benchmark (etc.)
*Please note that the above session topics are temporary and all titles and contents are subject to change.