16 Oct 2014
Details: click here
Register: click here
Follow this event on Twitter using #FTFCAPCon
The world of corporate actions is filled with promising global standards, from XBRL to ISO 20022 to STP. FTF's 8 th annual Corporate Actions Processing conference will examine this dream, from taking the temperature of various standards to discussing why we try so hard to implement these standards and if they will ever take off. Join CAPCon to find out which standards the industry is leaning towards, how to go live with ISO 20022, how FATCA can impact your corporate actions, and more.
Now announcing the CAPCon NY 2014 Chairperson!
Karla McKenna, Director, Market Practice and Standards at Citi Securities Services
Discussions to Include:
- Surveying the Topography of Corporate Actions Processing
- Managing Corporate Actions Suppliers and Outsourcers
- Fireside: FATCA's Toll on Corporate Actions
- Intro to ISO 20022: Welcome to the Future of Corporate Actions Processing
- Real-World Example of ISO 20022
- Advancing ISO 20022 Across the Globe
- When Corporate Actions and Social Media Collide
- The Dream of STP for Corporate Actions