V-FI Valuation of Financial Instruments
09 Dec 2014 - 10 Dec 2014
Details: click here
Attend the Banking Industry's Leading Valuation Global Summit Series, V-FI
Use Code FKM62888ATL to get your 15% discount
With over 200 in attendance in at the 3rd Annual V-FI London Summit this June, Infoline is delighted to annouce that the 'essential forum' for the valuation community will be coming to New York this December.
V-FI is a unique event, bringing together Valuation and Product Controllers, Quants, Traders and Pricing experts to ensure the key areas of the Valuation community engage in dialogue on the major regulatory, strategic and technical developments within the industry.
Highlights at V-FI Americas....
- U.S. SEC keynote update
- 40+ expert speakers on the panel
- The Global Head of Valuation Control panel
- Network with an audience of 100+
Practical examination of the key topics including:
The latest regulation
- US Regulators on financial instruments
- U.S. SEC priorities for Valuation
- Prudent valuation in Europe
- Model control priorities: SR11-7
Valuation strategy and governance
- Best practice operational structures
- Strategic direction of the Valuation function
- Automating valuations
- Training and skills for valuation professionals
Market data: Governance and pricing
- Effective oversight of market data
- Demonstrating price transparency
- Understanding price variances
- Big data mining for pricing
XVA advances and Quant modeling
- Advances in XVA management
- Steps towards FVA implementation
- Risk warehousing from CVA hedging
- Introducing 'KVA' - Capital valuation adjustment
Get involved as a speaker or sponsor
We will look to provide a tailor made solution to help you promote your services to a room full of potential clients. This may include:
Thought leadership: Present your expertise to an audience of fund industry professionals.
Brand Exposure: Associate your brand with a targeted area of expertise.
Exhibiting: Choose a
premium platform to network with your industry peers.
If you would like to receive any further information or discuss speaking and sponsorship options, please call +44 (0) 20 7551 9931 or email Sophie Serhan at: Sophie.email@example.com