Swiss Futures and Options Association
22 Sep 2015 - 24 Sep 2015
Details: click here
Register: click here
The Swiss Futures and Options Association ('SFOA') is once again hosting its international forum for commodities, derivatives and emerging markets in Geneva on September 22 - 24, 2015. Now in its fourth decade, this Bürgenstock Meeting continues our tradition of attracting high-level speakers from across the globe to for high-level debate and discussion.
Welcome to Bürgenstock 2015!
The world is changing fast. So is Bürgenstock. We are now in our 36th year and we are adapting to face the reality of new markets, new opportunities. We have made some exciting changes to our flagship event. So what can you expect from the Bürgenstock 2015 meeting?
- Up to 500 delegates from across the planet from international exchanges, derivatives trading firms, commodities traders, support and professional services firms
- Amazing content from world-class speakers. We attract some of the most senior C-suite delegates from across the planet who are interested in real cutting-edge information
- We are in a money business. This year we are creating new networking opportunities to the event and we will look to bring in a much stronger commercial element; so you'll meet traders, the buy-side, the sell-side and indeed everyone across the world of derivatives
- This year there will be a trade exhibition for delegates to look at new products and innovative services from global providers
- We started out and have continued to serve the international commodities community. You'll meet more traders and find more opportunities to interact with those whom you wish to meet, at the very highest level…
We are not politically aligned to any ideology and we are uniquely placed in a neutral country. Bürgenstock isn't there to 'sell' the market philosophy of any single country or group of countries. As such we are independent promoters of derivative and commodities markets. Join the independent debate this September in Geneva…