Derivatives Post Trade Processing & Liquidity Management in New Regulated Markets Managing Processes in Turbulent Times
City and Financial Global
21 Sep 2015
Details: click here
Register: click here
The morning sessions will focus on post trade processing for derivatives, with discussion topics including:
- How has global regulatory reform reshaped the post trade landscape for OTC & ETD?
- Changes in the derivatives post trade landscape and the impact on collateral efficiency and fluidity
- Examining the various segregation models under EMIR: does Europe have too many depositories and is too fragmented to allow for harmonised post trade processing for derivatives?
The afternoon sessions will cover liquidity in the new regulated markets, where discussion topics will include:
- Liquidity in the new regulated markets: the impact of Basel III/ MiFID/EMIR and Central Securities Depositories regulation
- Transforming collateral: what are the unintended consequences of new regulations for the repo and securities lending markets?
- The impact of liquidity regulation on Europe's corporates