RiskMinds International 2015
07 Dec 2015 - 11 Dec 2015
Details: click here
10% Automated Trader discount code: FKN2436ATW
Now in its 22nd year, RiskMinds International is the world's leading risk management conference and is fully established as the most senior gathering of the global risk management community.
600+ CROs, global Supervisors, renowned Academics and expert industry Practitioners will gather together this December to discuss the strategic, practical, regulatory and technical elements impacting risk management today.
Expect updates on stress testing, emerging risks, capital, liquidity and financial stability, operational risk, the SSM, regulation and business strategy, conduct and culture, initial margin modelling, the fundamental review of the trading book, accounting and IFRS 9 and much more.
As well as giving you the opportunity to hear from some of the leading figures in risk management, RiskMinds hosts a bevy of fantastic academic and guest speakers from outside the world of finance to give you fresh perspectives and brand new research to challenge the way you see, manage and model risk.
Just some of the industry leading speakers on the line-up this year include:
- Marc Moses, Group Chief Risk Officer, HSBC HOLDINGS
- Wilfred Nagel, CRO, ING GROUP
- Nassim Nicholas Taleb, Distinguished Professor Of Risk Engineering, Polytechnic Institute, NEW YORK UNIVERSITY
- Stefan Walter, Director General, Macroprudential Supervision I, ECB
- Hon William Hague, Former Conservative Party Leader, Foreign Secretary & Leader Of The House Of Commons
- Mike Johnson, Head Of Banking Regulation & Supervision, FEDERAL RESERVE BANK OF ATLANTA
- Lewis O'Donald, CRO, NOMURA HOLDINGS
- Elke König, Chair, Single Resolution Board, FINANCIAL STABILITY BOARD
- Rick Bookstaber, Chief Risk Officer & Managing Director, Office Of The Chief Investment Officer, UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA BOARD OF REGENTS
- Lakshmi Shyam-Sunder, Vice President & CRO, WORLD BANK GROUP
- Piers Haben, Director Of Oversight, EUROPEAN BANKING AUTHORITY
- John Hulsman, Geo-Political Risk Expert; Senior Columnist, CITY AM & Life Member, COUNCIL ON FOREIGN RELATIONS
- David Rule, Executive Director, Prudential Policy Directorate, BANK OF ENGLAND
- Paul Embrechts, Professor Of Mathematics & Director Of RiskLab, ETH ZURICH
For details of the 2015 programme and expert speaker list to date, please visit the website: http://www.riskmindsinternational.com/FKN2436ATW
Don't miss details of the Global Risk Regulation Summit and the 6 Practical Risk Management Workshops we have this year, covering: Value & Capital Management; Credit Risk; Cyber Security; Stress Testing; XVA and Risk Management In The Real World.
For more information or to register please contact the ICBI team
on +44 (0) 20 7017 7200, email firstname.lastname@example.org or book online:
You can get a 10% discount when you quote the VIP code: FKN2436ATW