MATLAB Computational Finance Conference
25 May 2016
Details: click here
Register: click here
Accelerating Model Development Across Risk-Aware Institutions
- Learn about new capabilities in MATLAB
- Explore trends in risk management, data analytics, big data, and open source
- Hear real-world examples from leading financial institutions
Jos Martin, MathWorks
Professionals from across the financial services industry come together at the MATLAB Computational Finance Conference 2016 in London, UK. This conference is a free, all-day event showcasing real-world examples from leading financial institutions on how they use MATLAB to accelerate model development and implementation with assurance, often in applications blending traditional quant with evolving data science methodologies.
- Hear keynote presentations from leading financial institutions and MathWorks
- Learn how industry practitioners such as Citigroup and Aberdeen Asset Management use MATLAB
- Explore MathWorks training courses including risk, econometrics and time-series
- Attend master classes delivered by senior MathWorks engineers on optimisation, machine learning, regression techniques, risk, stress testing, and automated reporting applications
- Network with peers at the exhibition area and see MathWorks demo stations as well as stands from partner organisations
MathWorks is an Approved Provider of GARP Continuing Professional Development (CPD) credits. Attending this conference qualifies for 5.5 GARP CPD credit hours. If you are a Certified FRM or ERP, record this activity at garp.org/cpd.