08 Sep 2016
Details: click here
Register: click here
Brexit has added a new dimension to the introduction of the G20 reform mandate in the UK.
Join 200+ banks, brokers, buysides and other market participants and find out how Mifid II and other European regulations will be impacted by Brexit at the 4th annual FOW Regulation.
Current speakers include:
- Chad Giussani, Head of Transaction Reporting Compliance, Standard Chartered
- Piebe Teeboom, Secretary General, FIA Epta
- Jerome Kemp, Global Head of Futures, Clearing and Collateral, Citi
- Trystan Morgan Schauer, Group COO, Mako
- Nathaniel Lalone, Partner, Katten Muchin Rosenman
- Rob Barnes, Director of Regulation, FIA
- Emma Culley, Head of EU Compliance, Olam International
- Russell Hart, COO and Partner, Alcova Asset Management
- Christian Voigt, Senior Regulatory Advisor, Fidessa
- Oliver Robinson, Associate Director, Markets Regulation, AIMA
- Philip Simons, Global Head Trading & Clearing Sales, Eurex
- Adrian Guest, Sales Manager EMEA, b-next
- Dan Marcus, Global Head of Strategy and Business Development, Tradition
- Alex McDonald, CEO, WMBA
- Carolyn Jackson, Partner, Katten Muchin Rosenman
- Mike O'Hara, Editor, The Trading Mesh
- Mark Kelly, Director of Professional Services, Abide Financial
- Thomas Donegan, Partner, Shearman & Sterling
- Christian Nentwich, CEO, Duco
- Brian McDonald, Partner, Addleshaw Goddard
- Paul Willis, Technical Specialist - Commodities, Financial Conduct Authority
- Sassan Danesh, Co-Chair of the OTC Products Committee, FIX Trading Community
- Jake Pugh, Managing Director, The Pugh View
- Kolja Stehl, Counsel, Shearman & Sterling
There are limited complimentary places to those from banks,
brokerages and buyside firms.
If you have any questions about the event, or would like to speak or would like to discuss sponsor options email firstname.lastname@example.org .