Derivatives World London: The Debates
07 Dec 2016
Details: click here
Register: click here
We end the year with our flagship events Derivatives World
London: The Debates
Join us on the 7th of December 2016 at the Grange City Hotel for an exciting day of debates, panels and 'Ted' style talks.
- Debate: A hard Brexit would be of detriment to the City of
- Revolving moderator panel: Is the current path of industry development sustainable?
- Collaboration: The evolution of the FCM and future of the sellside/client relationship
- New Trading Opportunity: Brazil
- The future of fixed income trading: is the market broken?
- Machine learning: the next frontier in the front and back office
- Market making swaps: coming to an OTF near you
- The new bilateral margining regime and its impact on the derivatives market
Followed by a drinks reception for all conference participants!
Current speakers include:
- Stuart Heath, Director, Equity Product Development, Eurex
- Steven Taylor, CFO, Tower Trading
- Thijs Booij, Managing Director, Webb Traders
- Matt Pountain, Head of Product Management, Securities Processing Solutions International, Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Steve Woodyatt, CEO and Executive Chairman, Object Trading
- Nicholas Bertrand, Head of Equity and Derivatives Markets, LSE
- Sam Atkins, COO Listed Derivatives, BNP Paribas
- Stefan Wetterlin, EMEA Head of FRC Execution Services, UBS
- Andy Ross, CEO, Curve Global
- VJ Angelo, CEO, LDX
- Michael Dempster, Professor Emeritus, Statistical Laboratory at University of Cambridge; Managing Director at Cambridge Systems Associates
- Tom Nash, CEO, Markets Flow
- Emilio Llorento Cano, Quantitative Investment Director, Aberdeen Asset Management
- Dean Zia Dar, CEO, MachineOS
- Arjun Singh-Muchelle, Global Head, Regulatory Affairs, ICAP
- Brian Oliver, European Head of Institutional Sales & Relationship Management, Citadel Securities
- Nick Chaudhry, Head of OTC Client Clearing, Commerzbank
- Fabrizio Anfuso, Head of Collateralized Exposure Modelling, Credit Suisse
- Mark Higgins, Managing Director, Business Development - EMEA, BNYMellon
More speakers to be announced this week!
For speaker, sponsor and general enquiries, please email Helen Seidenberg email@example.com