Trading Show West Coast 2017
07 Feb 2017
Parc 55, San Francisco
Details: click here
Register: click here
THE WEST COAST'S LEADING QUANT, AUTOMATED TRADING AND BIG DATA EVENT
Trading Show West Coast unites delegates from leading West Coast quant funds, trading firms, banks, asset managers and vendors to network, strategize and uncover the latest technology solutions powering the industry. Over the past two years, it has played host to globally recognized quant gurus like David Leinweber, leading money managers like former Mellon Capital President Lex Huberts, and Silicon Valley tech wizards from Google, Microsoft and YouTube.
Drawing a bigger crowd each year, there is no better venue for making new connections and conducting business with BlackRock, Wells Fargo, Bank of the West, PIMCO, PAAMCO, Tulip Trading, Passport Capital, Charles Schwab and other leading West Coast trading firms, banks, asset managers and quant funds.
Now, in 2017, with an infusion of exciting new content and dynamic formats including roundtables, panels, inspiring sessions, 1-2-1 partnering and Speed Networking, this year is set to be the biggest and best event yet! You should join us too. If you're not, you're missing out!
Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Ben Bowler, Global Head of Derivatives Research, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Yves Chauvin, Ph.D., Director, Investment Data Platform, AXA Rosenberg
- David Newman, SVP, Innovation Group, Wells Fargo
- Conrad Gann, COO, Cerebellum Capital Management
- Pravil Gupta, Chief Technology Officer, Quadeye Trading
- Sean X. Li, Senior Quantitative Researcher, Ginkgo LLC
- Sam Hou, Founder & CIO, True Arrow Capital Management
- Baris Dundar, Co-Founder, Tulip Trading
- George Sokoloff, Chief Investment Officer, Carmot Capital
Download the brochure: https://goo.gl/2SV7aj
Register now: https://goo.gl/wCY08S