24 Oct 2017 - 26 Oct 2017
Details: click here
Register: click here
Are you ready for MiFiD II and the pending regulatory burdens that are about to hit your desk? Do you know which new technologies will enhance your capabilities? With regulatory pressure mounting and an explosion of new technology, you must act now to ensure all your trading processes are compliant, efficient and cost-effective.
Only at TradeTech Asia will you network and debate with 300 leaders from the who's who of the Asian equity trading and technology community. As the only conference designed by the buy side for the buy side, benchmark your desk with those leading the way and walk away with proven solutions to your biggest equity trading and technology pain points.
Key benefits of attending
- 60% new speakers: amongst the 50 buy side heads of trading and trading technology providing you with new insights and new solutions to your daily challenges
- Brand new Technology Evaluation and Benchmarking Focus Day: Join this half day end user only workshop, giving you a time efficient opportunity to evaluate 6 of the latest and greatest technology initiatives coming to market with your peers
- Spotlight on MIFID II: How to achieve true agility and efficiency in line with MiFID II requirements and what are the practical steps that really work? How are changes in BCNs and SIs impacting equity trading and market structure?
- New "winner takes all" head-to-head debates: Is buying off the shelf more cost effective and efficient than building an in-house system? Does the rise of robots put you on the brink of a jobless future?
- Dedicated in-depth tracks for Heads of Trading and Trading Technology: so whether it's mastering best execution or enhancing your technology capabilities you're interested in, we've got you covered for the full 2 days
- New learning formats that give you the detail you crave: forget about sitting in front of presentations and panels all day - you'll be regularly immersed in intense, small working groups to uncover practical solutions to your day-to-day pain points
- Dedicated in-depth track on FinTech: The blockchain boom - How can you tap into the profit potential of blockchain technology? The future of digital banking - How can you use new digital experiences to delight your customers?
- Women in Trading Boardroom: How can the equities trading industry better attract, develop and retain top female talent?