AI, Machine Learning and Sentiment Analysis Applied to Finance - London
25 Jun 2018 - 29 Jun 2018
Details: click here
Register: click here
Topics Covered Include:
- Fundamentals and applications of machine learning and deep learning
- Pattern classifiers, Natural Language Processing (NLP) and AI applied to data, text, and multi-media
- Sentiment scores combined with neo-classical models of finance
- Financial analytics underpinned by qualitative and quantitative methods
- Predictive and normative analysis applied to finance
- Behavioural and cognitive science
- The future of AI and its impact on industries
- Hear from leading subject experts from UK, US, Europe and India/Hong Kong
- Programme includes the latest state-of-the-art research, practical applications and case studies
- Expect technical and in-depth presentations and discussions; we like to stimulate your brain cells!
- Excellent networking opportunities throughout the days with all participants, including presenters, investors and exhibitors.