Denver - Continuum, CQG's enterprise API division, has partnered with OANDA, a provider of online foreign exchange (FX) and over-the-counter commodities and indices trading services, to provide US-based FX trading.
The connection to OANDA's fxTrade platform is powered by Continuum's API, Continuum Connect. Customers using CQG Integrated Client, CQG QTrader, CQG M, and CQG FX, as well as those who have written to third-party applications via CQG's suite of API products, are able to connect to fxTrade.
"Our partnership with OANDA builds on our existing FX capabilities and allows us to extend coverage to a broader market," said Mike Glista, CQG's Director of Order Routing and Vice President of Continuum.
For more than 15 years, OANDA has attracted global forex traders with a flexible and innovative internet-based platform. fxTrade features include:
· Trade more than 70 major and exotic currency pairs.
· Exceptional execution, have your trades executed automatically without re-quotes or rejections.
· Regulated around the globe in 7 regions.
· Trade 24/5. OANDA is open for trading when the global financial markets are open.
· Trade on multiple platforms using an internet browser interface or mobile device.
· Historical tick-by-tick forex data, useful for data modeling when testing algorithmic trading strategies.
· Multiple sub-accounts so you can transfer funds between different currencies or convert your funds to strategic currencies.
"We are excited to add CQG to our growing list of partners who now offer execution through OANDA's API," Trevor Young, OANDA's Vice President, Product Management, said. "Multi-asset traders using the CQG platform can now benefit from OANDA's award-winning service for their forex trading."