Tech Business Development Analyst-Investment Bank
this job appointment has expired
Location United States,
Remuneration $70 - $80 per hour
Employment type contract
Updated 20th Mar 2017
Company Selby Jennings
Contact Carlos Mieles (NY)
Email click here
After a particularly strong start to the year, my client is a
large corporate investment bank who is looking for a talented
Technology Business Development Analyst. This position is located
midtown Manhattan, New York.
Within the company's Technology & Data Department, you will:
- Take internal insights and create material to be shared to banking teams with key clients.
- Develop financial models when required.
- Develop relationships with external Venture Capital firms, universities, and industry associations.
- Manage relationships with CIOs, Corporate Sourcing, and Enterprise Infrastructure leadership to identify the network of vendor relationships used to deliver IT services.
- Share best practice processes to ensure vendor relationships are appropriately managed in conjunction with other stakeholders.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (verbal and written).
- Business development and vendor relationship experience.
- Strong financial modeling skills or strong technical experience with a technology. Both is a significant advantage.
- Advanced MS Office skills, especially PowerPoint.
- Experience working for a top level consultancy firm.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button. For a
confidential discussion about this role please contact Carlos at
646-253-0257 or email@example.com.