Risk Developer for High-End Trading Firm - 100k+
Location United States,
Remuneration $100000 per annum, Benefits: health benefits, PTO, montly company incentives and outings
Employment type perm
Updated 21st Apr 2017
Company Selby Jennings
Contact Paul Misciagna (NY)
Email click here
Risk Developer for High-End Merchant Trading Firm - 100k
My Client is leading merchant trading firms recognized for their impact within commodities trading on a global basis. They are ideally looking for an intermediate-level developer to join their technology team for their risk management department. The developer will come from a trading, hedging and marketing background within financial services.
- Upkeep and development of risk applications/db/reports.
- Implementation of enterprise technology solutions for crucial
- Thorough understanding of all Risk Management data elements.
- Documentation of applications/tools and policies and
Technical Skills Needed:
- 2-3 years of development experience within financial services
(capital markets experience is heavily looked at. Experience
working with commodities is a plus).
- Strong background using C#, SQL/SSRS/SSIS, VBA
- Background in relational database design
- Background using Matlab and R technology
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
What's in it for you?
- Competitive increase in base salary
- Full health benefits, PTO, and monthly company incentives