Sr. Systems C# Developer - Contract Position
this job appointment has expired
Location United States,
Employment type contract
Updated 12th Sep 2017
Company Selby Jennings
Contact Chanel Virissimo (NY)
Phone (646) 253-0268
Email click here
Job Title / Function: Sr. Systems C# Developer - Consultant
My client is a Global Investment Bank in New York City in search of a Sr. level C# Applications developer to join their Technology Applications Development team. This is a contract position (6 months to start) with a competitive rate that needs to be filled urgently. Potential candidates must have excellent written/ oral communication skills, be a team player, and have a positive attitude.
Experience and Skills REQUIRED:
- Bachelor's degree or above in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering or similar. Advanced degree preferred.
- 5 years of work experience in developing applications for trading and risk in the areas of Swaps and OTC derivatives.
- Must have strong software development skills with C#, .NET, PLSQL, RDMS, shell scripting on UNIX and Windows platforms in most recent roles.
- Understanding relational database schema required & multi-tiered application architecture
- Good knowledge on capital markets and OTC derivatives and their related to business processes.
- Experience with Java, Python, XML/FpML, Excel/VBA, Cloud computing is a plus.
- Design and implement tech solutions to meet requirements.
- Perform analysis, enhancement, and development work.
- Qualitatively understand, implement, and support in-house developed financial pricing and calculation models.
- Work with BA and clients to understand the requirements and write up technical documents.
- Perform QA/Systems testing to seek sign offs from clients.
- Work independently and as a results oriented team player.
- Maintain, upgrade, and clean up code base
- Participate in database design, optimization, and migration.
Please send up to date CV to Chanel Virissimo at Selby
Jennings for further details on how to apply.