Senior Business Development/Sales Manager
this job appointment has expired
Location United Kingdom,
Remuneration Extremely Competitive
Employment type perm
Updated 12th Sep 2017
Company Selby Jennings
Contact Myles Tucker
Phone 020 3758 8900
Email click here
My client is a market leading provider of market information in
EMEA/Emerging Markets, providing their high-profile clients with
industry specific intelligence reports on a daily and weekly
basis, current news, market information as well as credit/rating
The client's well-established group operates globally with a client base primarily focused on integrated energy firms.
With an extensive sector coverage and a deep network of clients, my client is looking for an experienced professional to assist them in their Business Development and Sales.
- Business Development and sales to focus on the development of their EMEA network focused on sales of multi-user subscription agreements.
- Collaborate with the sales team manager to upscale single and multi-user subscriptions.
- Nurture existing senior-level relationships with high-profile clients to recognize and maximise multi-user sales prospects.
- Utilise their personal network/identify new market participants in the energy space to develop new prospective clients.
- Ideally, the candidate should have at least 5 years of proven sales experience to clients in the energy markets.
- Expert knowledge of the energy markets and companies-particularly in oil and gas.
- The candidate must have a proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets.
- An established contact base with top clients including oil majors, National Oil Companies, and utilities.
- Excellent client relations skills.
- Ability to strategize methods of creating a pipeline for new sales opportunities, as well as upselling and cross-selling.