Quant Trader Position - London
this job appointment has expired
Location United Kingdom,
Remuneration Competitive + bonus
Employment type perm
Updated 12th Sep 2017
Company Selby Jennings
Contact Scott Darroch
Phone 020 3758 8900
Email click here
This systematic trading position is for a financial trading firm
to help enhance its services in mergers and acquisitions, equity
and debt capital markets.
This position will offer you the opportunity to apply your strategies in a flexible, creative, and supportive environment where there are competitive financial rewards, relative to performance and position.
Responsibilities of the role
- Replicating and outperforming results you have achieved in the past
- Programming and developing new algo logic to provide upgrade options on existing
- Developing expertise in eFX, futures, fixed income, or commodities markets
- 2-6 years' professional quant trading experience
- Strong coding ability in C , Python, R, Java, Matlab=
- Ability to write pricing and hedging algos in FX, fixed income, future and commodities
- PhD or Msc in Computer Sciences, Financial Economics, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Financial Engineering, or any other relevant mathematical or financial disciple
Interviews are already taking place and this is a full scale build out so candidates are encouraged to apply immediately by submitting a WORD resume to quantsEMEA(AT)selbyjennings(DOT)com.