Investment Management Compliance Manager
this job appointment has expired
Location Hong Kong,
Employment type perm
Updated 12th Sep 2017
Company Selby Jennings
Contact Not disclosed
Email click here
Senior Hedge Fund / Investment Management Compliance
Manager | Hong Kong
A leading Global Fund is looking to add a senior compliance officer to their APAC HQ in Hong Kong. The role will report directly into the Regional Head of Compliance & Legal and will have cross border responsibilities across the groups APAC functions.
After a hugely successful 2013 the fund is looking to expand its footprint across both APAC and US markets and so this role will be the first of multiple hires, allowing fast career progression. As the position reports directly into the Regional Head it also gives excellent senior management facing.
- Familiar with the requirements of the SFO in Hong Kong;
- Direct experience working within a compliance function of a Hedge Fund / Investment Management Firm
- Familiar with the licensing and regulatory reporting regime applicable in Hong Kong to for a licensed institution holding a Type 9 (Fund Management) license; and
- Familiar with licensing and regulatory reporting regimes applicable to offshore funds and fund managers under the Dodds Frank registration rules, FATCA and EU AIFMD, or willing to learn through in-house training
- Will be required to liaise with colleagues in USA and so fluent English language skills are required.