Employment type perm
Updated 13th Sep 2017
Company Selby Jennings
Contact Not disclosed
Email click here
Compliance Manager (German Speaking) for Leading Global
Insurance House | Germany
A leading global insurance house is looking to add a senior compliance manager to their core function based in Munich. The group has gone through some rapid expansion over the last 18 months to match an increase in business. The role will report directly into the Head of Global Compliance and so will have ample senior management exposure.
The position will have managerial responsibilities and so prior experience in this is certainly a bonus. With the firm having a global footprint it will give the successful incumbent a great opportunity the cross-border exposure and also international travel.
- 5 years' experience within a compliance (or related) function
- Fluent German & English language skills
- Experience working within the Insurance OR Reinsurance markets
- German financial market experience is a bonus
- Familiar with current financial regulations
- Experience working with AML