Senior Capital Markets Compliance Officer
this job appointment has expired
Location United Kingdom,
Employment type perm
Updated 13th Sep 2017
Company Selby Jennings
Contact Not disclosed
Email click here
Senior Capital Markets Compliance Officer for Leading UK
Location - London
This role offers a great opportunity for any candidates wanting to work in a hugely successful team, which is rapidly expanding due to a huge increase in personal across the whole Capital Markets group in 2011.
The role has a huge potential for fast career progression due to expansion within the team and ample facing with senior management and bi-monthly meeting with members of the board, as well as reporting directly to the CCO.
Candidates will be required to manage multiple teams, as well as be responsible for the continued success of the Capital Markets Compliance group.
- 5-7 Yrs experience within a compliance department of a financial institution
- Proven management ability
- Excellent knowledge of all issues regarding capital markets compliance
- Ability to work effectively within a changing and challenging environment
- Experience establishing and maintaining compliance and business policies and procedures