Senior Internal Audit Compliance Officer
this job appointment has expired
Employment type perm
Updated 14th Sep 2017
Company Selby Jennings
Contact Not disclosed
Email click here
Senior Internal Audit Compliance Officer for Leading
Global Financial Services Firm - Ireland
A leading global financial services firm is seeking a senior compliance professional to join its Compliance Audit function. The role will have dual reporting lines into both the Head of Compliance and Head of Internal Audit and so will have an excellent opportunity to gain a huge amount of senior management facing which will aid career progression.
The group is based in both Ireland and in London and so the remit will be in both financial hubs, which allows a large amount of exposure across the business. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading and executing compliance audits across various groups in both locations.
Other responsibilities will include preparing and presenting conclusions and recommendations to various levels of management and securing a commitment from them to address the observations. Also, the role will have an aspect of travel both internally within the US and to South America and Europe.
- 5 years of auditing experience
- Experienced compliance or internal auditor, compliance monitoring professional or regulatory examiner with an in-depth working knowledge of financial securities and products.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in all work
- Technical working knowledge of working with and developing databases (SQL, Visual Basic, and Microsoft Access).
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple audits simultaneously.