Senior Director of Compliance Audit (Deputy Head)
this job appointment has expired
Location United Kingdom,
Employment type perm
Updated 14th Sep 2017
Company Selby Jennings
Contact Not disclosed
Email click here
Senior Director of Compliance Audit (Deputy Head) |
Leading Global Retail Bank | London
Location - London
The position will sit within the Corporate Audit Service group as well as working within the Internal Audit function. This immediately gives this opportunity a wide range of exposure as well as multiple reporting lines. The group is regarded as one of the leading internal audit functions within the industry and this is shown by the groups continued growth over the last 18 months.
The role will be responsible for leading the department's efforts in developing audit plans and reviews for the assessment of the business process, services, and products which impact areas across the entire firm and their counterparts/consumers.
This opportunity will also be required to interact with regulatory bodies, coordinate training to all CAS associates, develop and maintain templates and standard working programs to be implemented across the business. With the role having a substantial management aspect (managing 4-6 juniors), candidates will be expected to have excellent management, presentational and planning & execution ability.
- Advanced degree in accounting, law, finance, economics,
- 10 years experience in a related field (Internal or external auditing, regulatory agency examining, financial industry compliance risk management practices, legal and regulatory practices
- Professional certification such as CRCM, CAMS, CIPP, CIA or CISA.
- Broad and deep knowledge of financial services laws and regulations, with a focus on BSA/AML, mortgage, retail lending, deposit, privacy, fair lending, and other consumer compliance requirements.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Proven management ability