Quant Trader - Amsterdam
this job appointment has expired
Remuneration Competitive + bonus
Employment type perm
Updated 08th Nov 2017
Company Selby Jennings
Contact Scott Darroch
Phone 020 3758 8900
Email click here
Our client is a well-known quant focused prop shop with a high
academic pedigree based in the heart of Amsterdam. They offer the
ability to work in multiple asset classes on multiple projects.
This is a stable company so offers serious opportunities when
banks are currently firing.
The role is for practical quant traders and market makers who are keen to contribute to mission-critical systems development and deployment.
The successful quants will be interested in working within an innovative and entrepreneurial environment, where they will be expected to be involved in all aspects of the company!
- Design, develop and improve our trading algorithms
- Using algorithms to make markets in financial instruments
- Manage the risks of a complex portfolio of financial instruments
- Managing your own trading book
- Work closely with researchers and developers.
- Implementing previous strategies with live track records
- Strong programming languages
- Experience trading in options, equity, derivatives, futures and fx.
- Live track record
- Previous market making experience
- Masters or PhD in Mathematics, Physics, Statistics or related subject
his is a unique company that allows freedom in the quantitative
If you are looking to work normal hours with greater responsibility and more of a broad focus this should be of interest.
This position is interviewing at very short notice, is urgent, and candidates are encouraged to apply immediately to quantsEMEA(AT)selbyjennings(DOT)com