URGENT HIRES: Quantitative Traders
this job appointment has expired
Location United States,
Remuneration $300000 - $500000 per annum
Employment type perm
Updated 10th Nov 2017
Company Selby Jennings
Contact Not disclosed
Email click here
My client is a global investment bank that launched a New
York-based hedge fund at the start of 2017. Trading began in
March. They've had great returns so far and are looking to
continue growing the organization by adding senior quantitative
researchers and traders by the end of Q4 this year.
Important to highlight, due to fund deadlines and timing of bonus season, our client has the authority to buyout total compensation.
Requirements for consideration
- 5 years of research and/or systematic trading experience at a top-tier investment bank/asset manager/proprietary trading firm/hedge fund
- 5 years of experience working with high frequency, market making, or short-term systematic strategies across equities, fx, fixed income, or derivatives
- Must have experience working in a collaborative team focused on outside of the box or atypical strategies (trend followers need not apply)
- A background in machine learning, natural language processing, and parallel computing highly preferred
- Ph.D. from a top-tier Ivy League institution or globally recognized program in a quantitative discipline (Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Physics, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Etc.)
- As always strong OO programming skills in C , Python and/or Java are a must
Preference will be given to candidates who can demonstrate established track records with returns averaging 10% or greater per year.