Mortgage Valuations Manager
this job appointment has expired
Location United States,
Employment type perm
Updated 08th Feb 2018
Company Selby Jennings
Contact Jenna Kim (NY)
Phone (646) 759-5605
Email click here
A top mortgage servicing provider in the New York City area is
looking to bring on a Valuations Manager with a specialization in
The company has grown exponentially in the past several years, allowing them to bring on a new hire to manage the improvement, testing, and usage of models for MSR. In addition, the role will entail working with Sr. level executives, clients and other organizational teams on a day to day basis.
Responsibilities will be:
- Develop and maintain models used for valuation of MSR products.
- Test and deploy models to be used for business forecasting, planning, and financial reporting.
- Oversee progress of valuation development and technology initiatives in order to assure they are completed in a timely manner
- Manage other analysts in this process
- DIRECT experience in MSR
- 4 Year Degree in Quantitative Finance, or another quantitative field (Masters preferred!)
- Fluency in VBA/SQL
- 5 years in Mortgage Valuation and Modeling
This is an urgent hire for the company. If this is something of
interest to you, please send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org