Sr. Information Systems Architect
Location United States,
Remuneration $115000 - $120000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus and Benefits
Employment type perm
Updated 16th Feb 2018
Company Selby Jennings
Contact Nicholas Madrid (NY)
Phone (646) 759-5602
Email click here
Selby Jennings: Sr. Information Systems Architect
Salary Range: $115k-120k
One of the world's leading biopharmaceutical companies is currently on the lookout for a new Sr. Information Systems Architect at one of their Florida branches. The company produces new and revolutionary medicines to treat and cure some of the leading diseases. With over 20 billion dollars in revenue, the company is within the top 10 largest independent biotech companies in the world.
- Accountable for developing, delivering and maintaining an integrated set of designs, specifications, strategies, and road maps.
- Accountable for providing expert level troubleshooting for issues that bridge subject areas and technologies beyond team capabilities.
- Accountable for scripting and debugging in both Linux and Windows environments using PowerShell, Bash, & PERL.
- Ensure completeness of designs, integrated testing, operational readiness and maintainability of infrastructure services.
- Be a key design lead for the integration of infrastructure services for internal users and external business partners.
- 5-7 years of architecture and software implementation experience in one or more of the following cloud applications: PaaS, Iaas, or SaaS
- Expertise with Office 365, Microsoft Exchange
- Experience with Cayosoft, RightFax, eFax, and Proofpoint e-mail protection services
- Experience working with ServiceNow and ITIL v3 Framework
- Ability to work with Azure, Oracle, MSSQL, DNS, F5 GTM/LTM, PL/SQL, Express Route, MSMIM & Orchestrator, San Certificates, and Active Directory.
- Scripting with one of the following: PowerShell, Bash, & PERL