Linux Systems Administrator
Location United States,
Remuneration $100000 - $150000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus and Benefits
Employment type perm
Updated 23rd Feb 2018
Company Selby Jennings
Contact Nicholas Madrid (NY)
Phone (646) 759-5602
Email click here
Linux Systems Administrator | Start-Up Hedge
Location: Princeton, NJ
Compensation: $100,000 - $150,000 Plus Bonus and Benefits
My client is start-up hedge fund that specializes in mathematical, scientific and research driven market trends for investment decisions that is headquartered in Princeton, NJ and they are looking for a Linux Systems Administrator to join their team. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of a BA/BS degree (Computer Science/Engineering, Mathematics, or related), have prior experience working in financial institutions, strong leadership skills, and have a plethora of systems administrator experience.
This firm has a great culture, can offer a VERY lucrative salary package and offer strong growth potential. This role is based in Princeton, NJ and the team will consider candidates from all areas of USA as long as they are willing to relocate.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience administering and troubleshooting a RHEL, CentOS environment
- Experience working in financial services preferred but not mandatory
- Experience creating Python and Bash scripts for automation
- Monitor model production and testing processes
- Understanding of network fundamentals (TCP/UDP, ARP, and multicast to develop software to manage system deployment, configuration, and monitoring)
If you are interested please apply and forward us your
credentials to email@example.com or call 646-759-5602.