Japan Equity Research Analyst
this job appointment has expired
Location United Kingdom,
Employment type perm
Updated 07th Feb 2018
Company Selby Jennings
Contact Maya Guttfreund
Phone 020 3758 8900
Email click here
My Client is a global tier-1 asset manager looking for a Japan
Equity Research Analyst to join the regional research team.
Although the position will be based in London, it will be
required to work closely with analysts/associates in other
locations as well. The analyst will be responsible for providing
investment recommendations to the Portfolio Managers both locally
- Analysis of a list of stocks; typically such a list will comprise 25-30 names
- Ramp coverage of those names; typically within 12 months
- Publish regular reports on assigned stocks
- Communicate views to PMs via written reports, voicemails, emails, and face to face meetings.
- Provide an industry update annually on industries under your assigned coverage.
Experience and Qualifications Required
- Undergraduate degree. MBA qualification is highly desirable
- 3 to 8 years of relevant experience
- Strong written and verbal communication capabilities
- Fluent spoken and written Japanese and English
- Passionate about the stock market and demonstrates interest through previous work or personal investment.