Model Risk Audit | €120k
this job appointment has expired
Remuneration €90000 - €120000 per annum
Employment type perm
Updated 07th Feb 2018
Company Selby Jennings
Contact Christopher Harris
Phone 020 3758 8900
Email click here
Manager Level Quantitative Risk Audit / Control covering
Market & Credit Risk | Leading Global Investment Bank |
Salary - €90k-€120k benefits & bonus
Location - Amsterdam
A leading global Investment Bank is looking to expand their Quantitative Risk Audit group in their Head Office. The role will report directly into Senior Managers within the Group with a dotted reporting line into the Head of Risk Analytics and Head of Risk Audit.
The role will cover market risk and so candidates must have a strong understanding of the discipline. This means there will be a lot of exposure to multiple business lines and a great chance to expand candidates skill set.
The primary responsibility of the position is to provide ongoing assurance on the effectiveness of controls to indentify and manage key risks relating to both the credit and market risk management and models. This will naturally require a strong understanding of both the qualitative and quantitative aspects of the space.
- Strong quantitative academic background (MSc in a quant / statistical subject)
- Professional Audit qualification is a huge bonus
- Advanced understanding of both Market and Credit risk methodology and management
- Direct experience working in a risk control / internal audit environment is preferred
- Fluent English language skills
- Team player and self starter