Leading Rating Agency Requires Product Manager
this job appointment has expired
Location United Kingdom,
Remuneration £65000 - £90000 per annum
Employment type perm
Updated 08th Feb 2018
Company Selby Jennings
Contact Sarah Uwaoma
Phone 020 3758 8900
Email click here
The global leading rating agency is currently looking for a new
Product Manager - with Data Feeds, based in London. This person
will be reporting directly to the Director of Product Management
and will assist him/her with the non-ratings data feeds.
The product manager will have full responsibility for the managing the data feeds. He/ she will support the investment decisions, marketing initiatives, and product development. This role will offer you a matchless experience with a key area within financial services - with the possibility to grow into a senior product manager.
• Work closely alongside the sales and clients services organizations gathering prestigious market intelligence.
• Be responsible for all aspects of the performance data
• Monitor the sales performance and data sales performance
• Work closely with the senior management to support the performance data.
• Develop the performance data feed product knowledge
• Good understanding of modern data abilities
• Good knowledge fixed income and credit market
• Prior knowledge of financial technology is desirable
• Good interpersonal skills, communication, diligent and presentational skills
Please see your CVs in word format to apply email@example.com