Marketing Manager PE Investment Manager
this job appointment has expired
Location United Kingdom,
Remuneration £65000 - £85000 per annum
Employment type perm
Updated 05th Mar 2018
Company Selby Jennings
Contact Sarah Uwaoma
Phone 020 3758 8900
Email click here
Our client, a global Private Equity firm, is looking for
Marketing Coordinator to their growing team here in the UK. With
offices America, Europe, and Asia they are looking for a diligent
and experienced professional to further contribute to their
recent growth and success. This is a great opportunity to work
within one of the most exciting private equity firms in the
industry, having the chance to communicate across the global
business as well as increase awareness of their brand within
- Develop the marketing communications strategy and campaigns for Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA)
- Support and manage the media relations, events and conferences in order to support the investor relations team.
- Raise awareness for the brand through building media relationships - also oversee and host events to encourage this.
- Communicate with existing clients and promote the company to attract new clients through the preparation of presentations.
- Compile Request for proposal ( RFP)
- Experience working in marketing communications/media relations/ marketing content development within investment management. Private Equity experience is preferred, but wider investment management experience within private markets will also be considered.
- Experience working in an investment manager or asset management firm
- Experience developing sales presentations and RFPs
- Communication strategy, project planning, project management, writing, editing and production (desirable)
If you would like to be considered for this role, please send
your CV in a Word document format to