this job appointment has expired
Location United States, New York
Employment type permanent
Updated 07th May 2012
Company CAAM, LLC
Email click here
Internship to Permanent
Energy focused trading firm is looking for an intern with a background in computer science.
Candidate will be involved in all aspects of our trading business.
Assist in the development of algorithmic trading strategies
Work closely with traders to implement and monitor new strategies / existing strategies
- Familiar with object-oriented programming. (C++/Java)
- Familiar with building windows based applications (.NET)
- Ability to execute tasks quickly, diligently and precisely.
- Degree in Computer Science.
- Information sponge; ability to learn and apply new concepts.
- Excellent communication skills and superior organizational ability*
- Within 10-15 miles of Westport, CT
Preferred (not mandatory):
Knowledge of trading (Stocks, Futures, Options, etc)
This is a full-time internship with a 3-month commitment period. Candidate(s) may transition into a full-time permanent position after this time.
Candidate must be willing to commit long hours.
MUST have reliable transportation to Westport, CT.
THIS IS A NON-PAID INTERNSHIP. THIS IS A FULL-TIME INTERNSHIP. NOT A SUMMER INTERNSHIP.
ATTACH RESUME FOR CONSIDERATION.