Prop Trading - Cplusplus Exchange Connectivity Developer
this job appointment has expired
Location United Kingdom, London
Remuneration £100,000-200,000 pa
Employment type permanent
Updated 04th Feb 2013
Company Campbell North
Contact Nick Maraj
Phone 020 3006 3627
Email click here
My client is a leading Proprietary High Frequency Trading Firm with global offices including London and Chicago, focussing on the fully automated algorithmic trading of Index Futures, Options and Equities.
A senior position has emerged for an advanced C++ programmer within the core technology group on a major exchange connectivity project.
The role will include the design and development of a new high frequency exchange architecture that must be fully tuned and optimised for low-latency data throughput. There will be an open and collaborative approach to the technologies and methodologies selected to deliver the system. This is a technology driven environment where innovation and pragmatic creativity are very much nurtured; the goal is to create the fastest, most efficient and reliable platform that exists.
- Advanced C++ programming expertise plus the associated tools and libraries
- Advanced Linux operating system user
- Experience of working with exchange protocols
- Experience of writing latency sensitive code for electronic trading
- Deep level understanding of threading issues
- Expert networking and connectivity knowledge
- Experience of designing and developing exchange connectivity platforms
- Understanding of Indices, Derivatives and the Equities market
- Academic background in Computer Science or Engineering, etc
This is a progressive firm with an adaptive attitude to the financial markets, using technology to its limit and employing smart individuals with a passion for what they do.
If you are an advanced C++ programmer with experience of developing exchange connectivity systems for high performance automated trading then this firm can provide a comfortable and open minded environment in which to flourish and be directly rewarded for your achievements.
If you would like more information regarding this opening please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or for confidential discussion please call me on 020 3006 3627.