Quant Trader - Portfolio Manager - High Frequency Quant Trading Firm
this job appointment has expired
Location United States, New York
Remuneration Commensurate Upon Experience - Competitive - Excellent Benefits
Employment type permanent
Updated 17th Aug 2012
Company Artemis Consulting, Inc.
Contact Heather Traber
Email click here
Portfolio Manager / Quant Trader for High Frequency Quant Trading Firm - NYC and Chicago
Our client, founded in 1998, is a successful high frequency quant trading firm headquartered in NYC. They specialize in quantitative trading and investment strategies based upon proprietary trading algorithms using statistical methodology to identify non-random patterns in the stock markets.
They trade almost every asset class with the exception of options. All trading is high-frequency (Note: occasionally they will see medium frequency, physical arbitrage candidates.) They are staffed by people highly proficient in mathematics, computer programming, physics, law, economics, engineering and finance with degrees from top colleges and universities.
- Particular Focus: While there are positions open in several trading groups (across multiple asset classes), our client is building out their FX teams, so candidates with this experience will be of particular interest.
- All candidates must have a strategy that is currently and consistently profitable; open to all markets and asset class categories
- Excellent ROC
- Proven track record (not just back-test data)
- Experience at a top hedge fund or bank
- Degree from top college or university a plus
Benefits of Working with Our Client:
Traders are incentivized to perform. Our client gives a large cut of PnL. With some of the best infrastructure in the world, their trading systems have very low latency, so traders can get in and out of the market very quickly. They pride themselves on having a very collaborative, friendly culture. It is a firm where all employees are encouraged to have a good work / life balance.