this job appointment has expired
Location United States, Philadelphia
Employment type permanent
Updated 07th Nov 2017
Company Stevens Capital Management LP
Contact Stevens Capital Management LP
Email click here
Stevens Capital Management LP (?SCM?) is a registered investment adviser that manages a multi-billion dollar hedge fund that has been in business for 25+ years.
SCM specializes in the rigorous development and disciplined implementation of empirically based quantitative trading strategies. Our highly productive team works in a fast-paced collegial environment, utilizing extensive data sets, technology and the scientific method to devise and employ trading strategies throughout the world?s most liquid financial markets.
We're seeking highly driven, production-oriented developers who possess strong technical skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
- Develop and support multi-threaded applications with a strong emphasis on high performance.
- Optimize our multi-faceted low latency global trade execution platform using network and systems programming.
- Create tools to process, store and analyze quote and order data.
- Work closely with our quantitative research analysts, engineers and other groups to provide software solutions.
- A minimum of three years professional-level C++ programming experience in a Linux environment.
- A Computer Science or Mathematics degree.
- Outstanding problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of shell scripts and other languages including Java, Python or Perl is a plus.