this job appointment has expired
Location United States, Philadelphia
Employment type permanent
Updated 07th Nov 2017
Company Stevens Capital Management LP
Contact Stevens Capital Management LP
Email click here
Stevens Capital Management LP (?SCM?) is a registered investment adviser that manages a multi-billion dollar hedge fund that has been in business for 25+ years.
SCM specializes in the rigorous development and disciplined implementation of empirically based quantitative trading strategies. Our highly productive team works in a fast-paced collegial environment, utilizing extensive data sets, technology and the scientific method to devise and employ trading strategies throughout the world?s most liquid financial markets.
We're seeking a technical recruiter with extensive experience recruiting software developers to work in a fast paced, high performance computational environment. Candidates should be familiar with the requirements of highly selective, data intensive, quantitative research-driven organizations, and possess an established recruiting network.
- Design and implement tailored recruiting strategies.
- Identify and prioritize recruiting sources and networks.
- Work with colleagues to develop job descriptions and specifications.
- Source and attract highly qualified candidates.
- Conduct interviews and employ tools and methods to assess applicants' skills, experience and aptitudes.
- Represent SCM at recruiting events and functions.
- Proven experience recruiting software developers for highly selective, data intensive, technology reliant organizations.
- Solid familiarity with the personnel and technology requirements of a high performance computational environment.
- Established recruiting contacts in software development and the related academic communities.
- Experience recruiting for low latency securities trading organizations is a strong plus.
- Creative thinker who can generate innovative recruiting strategies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.