Financial & Algorithmic Trading Industry News
- Seven major European banks select IBM to build blockchain for SMEs
Jun 27th, 2017 - Deutsche Bank, HSBC, KBC, Natixis, Rabobank, Societe Generale and Unicredit select IBM Blockchain running Hyperledger Fabric for Digital Trade Chain.
- Hogan Lovells launches fintech knowledge platform
Jun 27th, 2017 - Hogan Lovells Engages in LawTech with platform launch.
- R3 and four banks test Euro Commercial Paper issuance on blockchain
Jun 27th, 2017 - ABN Amro, Commerzbank, ING and KBC collaborate with R3 to develop an operating model for an ECP issuance and trading marketplace on Corda distributed ledger technology platform.
- Vontobel choses Clearstream as partner for hedge funds business
Jun 27th, 2017 - Clearstream to streamline Bank Vontobel's third-party hedge fund trading and custody business.
- GoldenSource and McObject launch RegTech EDM solution
Jun 27th, 2017
- Nomura applies for EU license
Jun 27th, 2017 - Nomura preps for Brexit with application to operate a new entity based in Frankfurt.
- GTT to acquire Global Capacity
Jun 26th, 2017 - Purchase to extend cloud networking leadership; add scale, network reach and marquee clients.
- ThinkMarkets offers live FX trading via Trade Interceptor app
Jun 26th, 2017 - Fintech mobile-app Trade Interceptor launches low-latency live-market trading.
- SocGen combines high touch and electronic execution services
Jun 26th, 2017 - Bank's high-touch cash equity team joins the Global Execution Services team within Societe Generale Prime Services.
- Instinet and Virtu Financial form liquidity streaming relationship
Jun 26th, 2017 - Instinet Europe and Virtu Financial provide buy and sell side clients with aggregated liquidity in anticipation of MiFID II regulations.
- TP ICAP invests in new fintech start-up LiquidityChain
Jun 26th, 2017 - TP ICAP has invested in FinTech start-up LiquidityChain, a new web-based application which has been created to unlock liquidity in the global credit markets.
- Everbright Photon selects Horizon Software
Jun 26th, 2017 - Everbright Photon chooses Horizon for trading & market making China's new commodity options.
- Avelacom provides access to Saudi Arabia bourse
Jun 26th, 2017 - Avelacom has launched low latency access to market data from Saudi Arabia's bourse, the Tadawul
- Tradeweb Markets announces Bond Connect platform
Jun 26th, 2017 - Eligible Tradeweb Markets investors will be able to trade directly with Mainland Chinese liquidity providers in the CFETS market.
- Nomura conducts PoC for AI investment decision making
Jun 26th, 2017 - Nomura Asset Management and Nomura Research Institute conduct proof of concept for applying AI in the asset management industry.
- Earthport chooses Accuity to power payments platform
Jun 26th, 2017 - Earthport chooses Accuity for tailored payments and compliance solution.
- Itiviti delivers multi-protocol automated testing for CSE System
Jun 26th, 2017 - Automated testing solution enables continuous integration testing and defect reporting in the Canadian Securities Exchange's multi-protocol trading environment.
- Automated Trader Update: Barclays between a (black) rock and a hard place
Jun 23rd, 2017
- US chooses Treasury repo rate to replace LIBOR
Jun 23rd, 2017
- EOS blockchain operating system unveils year-long token distribution
Jun 23rd, 2017
- FIA launches third annual Innovators Pavilion
Jun 23rd, 2017 - FIA has launched the third annual Innovators Pavilion; a showcase for fintech startups that are offering forward-thinking solutions for the global derivatives markets.
- Japan and Australia co-operate on Fintech
Jun 23rd, 2017 - The Japan Financial Services Agency (JFSA) and Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) complete framework to promote innovation in financial services in Japan and Australia.
- Instinet to purchase BlockCross ATS from State Street
Jun 22nd, 2017 - Deal to close in 30-60 days. Existing BlockCross team will continue to operate the ATS.
- TORA and UnaVista partner for MiFID II transaction reporting
Jun 22nd, 2017 - TORA partners with London Stock Exchange Group's UnaVista for MiFID II transaction reporting.
- Sberbank teams up with Numerix to deliver IT system solution
Jun 22nd, 2017 - Sberbank has integrated Numerix's risk and analytics to complete bank-wide automation of financial market risk management system.
- Former Traiana founder Roy Saadon launches Access Fintech
Jun 22nd, 2017 - Former Traiana founder Roy Saadon has launched Access Fintech, a risk management service for banks and buyside firms.
- Sapient Global Markets and Smart Communications partner
Jun 22nd, 2017 - Smart Communications' solution integrated in to Client Connect to help institutions attract, engage, retain and service clients.
- Eze Software launches MiFID II commission management platform
Jun 22nd, 2017 - Cloud solution aims to cover full MiFID II workflow.
- Ex-Barclays John Varley steps down from BlackRock board
Jun 21st, 2017 - Former Barclays director, currently facing charges by the UK's Serious Fraud Office, resigns from BlackRock board of directors.
- Nasdaq's BWise and KPMG to provide GRC solutions
Jun 21st, 2017 - Nasdaq's BWise and KPMG partner to provide comprehensive Governance, Risk Management and Compliance solutions.