Financial & Algorithmic Trading Industry News
- DTCC & Digital Asset move to phase two of blockchain trial
Feb 27th, 2017 - New stakeholder working group will lead work to gather service requirements for phase two in $3 trillion per day market.
- Chamber of Digital Commerce and SFIG bring blockchain to securitization
Feb 27th, 2017 - The Chamber of Digital Commerce and the Structured Finance Industry Group (SFIG) partner to bring blockchain to the almost $2 billion U.S. Securitization Market.
- Tradition extends trade compression to uncleared margin in FX
Feb 27th, 2017 - Tradition and LMRKTS complete a live run, limited to Non-Deliverable Forward trades, within 8 minutes and 9 seconds. Partnership maintains separation and independence of trade execution and trading positions.
- Trax and Droit provide EMIR eligibility and derivatives reporting service
Feb 27th, 2017 - Trax and Droit partner to provide EMIR eligibility and derivatives reporting service.
- Exegy launches market data vendor service
Feb 27th, 2017 - Exegy launches vending services for direct market data feeds from United States equities, commodities, and derivatives markets.
- ITG launches turnkey Research Payment Account solution
Feb 27th, 2017 - Enhanced Research Payment Account provides funding and payment flexibility to adapt to MiFID II rules.
- CloudMargin and SmartDX address EU, UK, US variation margin rules
Feb 27th, 2017 - CloudMargin and SmartDX collaborate to help derivatives market participants meet new variation margin rules imposed this week.
- Interxion announces Frankfurt, London, and Stockholm data centres
Feb 27th, 2017 - Interxion to construct new data centres in Frankfurt, London, and Stockholm.
- OTC Exchange Network appoints Blockchain architect Drew Rasmussen as CTO
Feb 27th, 2017 - OTC Exchange Network announces appointment of Blockchain architect Drew Rasmussen as Chief Technology Officer.
- Traiana launches Swaps Centre
Feb 27th, 2017 - Traiana launches electronic management of confirmations and payments for equity swaps.
- FIX Protocol adds extensions to meet MiFID II and MiFIR requirements
Feb 27th, 2017 - Enhancements to the FIX Protoco Extension Pack cover trade reporting requirements, venue waiver indicators, algorithm and trader IDs and short-sell marking.
- New doubt cast on LSE Deutsche Boerse merger
Feb 27th, 2017 - London Stock Exchange 'highly unlikely' to be able to meet 'disproportionate' demands from European Commission to sell its 60% stake in MTS.
- Automated Trader Update: Inspector Snafu investigates
Feb 24th, 2017 - New article available: Floor to Ceiling, and Dude Where's my dividend? FTT faces roadblocks, DB in Digital Growth Fund, OpenFin raises $15 million, BT links FX markets, Thomson Reuters opens Singapore Labs, EBS BrokerTec selects Nasdaq SMARTS, Colt & NESIC partner, Preqin portfolio management solution announced, Able Noser introduces Compliance+, McKay distributes Singapore OSE data. Fidessa, Nasdaq & AxiomSL announce appointments.
- CQG connects to Warsaw Stock Exchange for futures trading
Feb 24th, 2017 - CQG customers will have access to the WIG20 contract, equity, FX, WIBOR, and T-bond futures contracts.
- Bloomberg launches Canadian FX benchmark rates
Feb 23rd, 2017 - New pricing helps corporate treasurers and fund managers meet March 1 deadline.
- Seabury Global Markets and BYFX launch Spotex suite of electronic FX products
Feb 23rd, 2017 - Collaboration to extend the companies' product innovation in the Asian marketplace
- Colt and NESIC to collaborate on Microsoft Azure-driven IoT platform service
Feb 23rd, 2017 - Colt to provide dedicated network connectivity to the cloud for NEC Networks & System Integration Corporation's Internet of Things Platform Service, which leverages Microsoft Azure.
- Euclid Opportunities invests in RSRCHXchange
Feb 23rd, 2017
- Thomson Reuters launches MiFID II-ready data analytics platform
Feb 23rd, 2017 - Thomson Reuters to launch multi-asset best execution and SI determination capabilities in 2018.
- Wall Street Blockchain Alliance adds Blockchain Intelligence Group as corporate member
Feb 22nd, 2017 - Search and big data analytics innovator focuses on blockchain data visibility and risk assessment for compliance and law enforcement.
- Tullett Prebon Information & Murex sign partnership agreement
Feb 22nd, 2017 - Collaboration grants Murex and its clients access to TPI's OTC data.
- LiquidityBook adds three hedge funds to POEMS platform
Feb 22nd, 2017 - Pier 88 Investment Partners, Zeo Capital Advisors and Solstein Capital deploy LiquidityBook's portfolio, order and execution management system.
- R.J. O'Brien Limited selects BSO for connectivity
Feb 22nd, 2017 - R.J. O'Brien Limited has selected BSO's 10G low-latency network ring for its core global connectivity.
- Hazelcast releases 3.8 - open source in-memory data grid
Feb 22nd, 2017 - Five Nines operational experience enhancements include rolling upgrades and improved restart recovery plus feature enhancements.
- Dow Jones multicast news product available via Equinix NY
Feb 21st, 2017 - Dow Jones launches multicast news feed via Equinix New York data center.
- Thomson Reuters Eikon provides European elections news and analysis
Feb 21st, 2017 - Decision Europe app helps investors to navigate economic and political uncertainties.
- Credit Agricole CIB implements Orchestrade for trading and risk
Feb 21st, 2017 - Crédit Agricole CIB deploys Orchestrade to replace for trading and risk legacy systems.
- AxiomSL appoints Andrew Wood as Country Manager for Australia
Feb 21st, 2017 - AxiomSL announces Asia Pacific expansion with senior appointment in Australia.
- Thomson Reuters Labs opens in Singapore
Feb 21st, 2017 - Singapore data and innovation Lab will serve customers across Asia Pacific.
- Abel Noser launches Compliance+ platform
Feb 21st, 2017 - Abel Noser Solutions launches new trade surveillance product for compliance officers of broker-dealers, investment advisors and exchanges.