Automated Trading News
- LSE Revised Offer for LCH.Clearnet declared wholly unconditional
May 02nd, 2013 - LCH.Clearnet and LSEG announced the Revised Offer unconditional, to complete 1st May
- LiquidPoint offers SEC/FINRA EBS reporting requirements solution
May 02nd, 2013 - ConvergEx Group's LiquidPoint offers bespoke solution for new Electronic Blue Sheet reporting requirements.
- CFTC's Chilton suggests targeted transaction fee for derivatives
May 01st, 2013 - Commissioner Chilton proposed a volume-based fee for derivatives markets, which would help fund the CFTC.
- Janney Montgomery Scott commits to BondDesk's BondWorks Platform through 2016
May 01st, 2013 - Inaugural user of BondWorks Wealth Management Platform signs on for additional years of service
- BNP Paribas Securities Services adds UK to 'Dealing Services' in the UK
May 01st, 2013 - BNP Paribas solution to meet industry trend towards outsourcing
- NYSE Euronext launches SME marketplace
May 01st, 2013 - NYSE Euronext new entity to help small and medium-sized companies gain access to markets
- HFN announces exclusive low-latency wireless services
May 01st, 2013 - Hudson Fiber Network to distribute ULL Networks' RF wireless connectivity capabilities in New York & New Jersey
- Equiduct secures funding from new investors
May 01st, 2013 - BNP Paribas Securities Services, KBC, VIEL GROUP and Winterflood join trading platform consortium
- Paladyne and Broadridge add risk offering to platform
April 30th, 2013 - Paladyne secures rights to source code, development and unlimited distribution rights for the Numerix Portfolio Risk product
- OneMarketData appoints SVP of market development
April 30th, 2013 - OneMarketData said Jeffrey Banker joins its management team and will focus on market development.
- BT boosts cloud cover across four continents
April 30th, 2013 - BT launches customisable 'BT Cloud Compute'
- Automated Trader Update: A call for more time on the cross-border question
April 29th, 2013 - New dates for the Automated Trader Summit series: Chicago, NY, HK, Singapore, London. Videos from S & P IQ & OneMarketData. CFTC calls for more time on swaps, Wall Street tweet, FXCM withdraws Gain purchase offer, Kepler chooses SunGard's Valdi, Actant customers access BATS market, Broadridge & SmartStream tap SWIFT GETC, Otkritie live with Calypso, NASDAQ OMX NLX appoints board directors.
- In bid to fend off HFT, EBS looks at introducing random element
April 29th, 2013 - The Financial Times reports that EBS is looking at scrapping the first-in-first-out rule and quotes the platform's CEO as lamenting a technology 'race to the bottom'.
- JP Morgan Chase's Zames becomes sole COO, Bisignano joins First Data
April 29th, 2013 - Frank Bisignano leaves co-COO post at JP Morgan Chase to become CEO at First Data, Matt Zames appointed sole COO
- TradingScreen meets Dodd-Frank FX requirements
April 29th, 2013 - TradingScreen now offers midpoint pricing on FX pre-spot, forwards, NDFs and swaps deal types
- NASDAQ OMX to launch ETP marketplace
April 29th, 2013 - NASDAQ OMX PSX to relaunch, aims to offer competitive programs to foster tighter spreads, stable quotes and deeper liquidity in ETPs
- Integral announces compliance with EBCS Mid-Mark requirement
April 29th, 2013 - Integral first to announce compliance with EBCS Mid-Mark requirement to meet May 1st deadline
- CQG to offer day one connectivity to NASDAQ OMX NLX
April 29th, 2013 - CQG offers low-latency, hosted connectivity to NASDAQ OMX NLX
- Broadridge launches Swift GETC offering
April 29th, 2013 -Broadridge announces Swift Global Electronic Trade Confirmation solution
- Kepler deploys SunGard for UBS MTF access
April 29th, 2013 - Kepler Capital Markets expands its use of SunGard's Valdi solution for access to UBS MTF
- SmartStream supports SWIFT's GETC solution
April 29th, 2013 - SmartStream's TLM Trade Process solution supports SWIFT's Global Electronic Trade Confirmation solution
- Information Mosaic announces IMValue
April 29th, 2013 - Information Mosaic launches key performance indicators and analytics tools
- CFTC's O'Malia calls for extending cross-border relief, urges creation of data unit
April 26th, 2013 - The CFTC needs to allow more time to develop a cross-border swaps framework, Commissioner O'Malia said, citing strongly held views from other major powers.
- Actant to provide access to BATS Options
April 26th, 2013 - Market Makers using Actant Quote Trading System can now trade on BATS Options Market
- Automated Trader Update: Film lovers unite
April 26th, 2013 - AT interviews HTG's Chris Hehmeyer, Greyspark reports & video, TOM sells 25% to NASDAQ OMX, is sued by NYSE Euronext, Blackstone buys Strategic Partners from Credit Suisse, CQG & Continuum partner with AlgoFast, BNP Paribas with SWIFT, GETCO selects EuroCCP, NEO joins Azul as ISV, Markit upgrades Portfolio Valuations, BOX launches Complex Order Book. SEC, ConvergEx & ConceptOne announce appointments.
- ITG launches hosted solution for ITG OMS
April 26th, 2013 -ITG's new web-based system offers full OMS functionality
- FXCM withdraws proposal to acquire Gain Capital
April 26th, 2013 - GAIN's purchase of Global Futures & Forex cited as reason for withdrawal
- Otkritie goes live with Calypso Technology
April 25th, 2013 - Otkritie Capital rolls out Calypso in front and back office for Repo and Securities Lending and Borrowing trading
- Interxion's London campus offers access via BT Radianz Cloud
April 25th, 2013 - BT Radianz services now available from Interxion's City of London data centre campus
- US regulators reportedly probing market-moving tweet
April 25th, 2013 - The SEC and the CFTC have joined the FBI in investigating the market-moving Twitter hoax about the White House, the New York Times reports.