Back Office News
- Test pls ignorenot active
April 02nd, 2013 - This is a test. The deal was worth $100.
- DTCC establishes Japanese OTC trade repository
March 12th, 2013 - DTCC, which sees Japan's importance in the global OTC world growing, said it received approval to establish a repository ahead of an April 1 deadline.
- In step towards consolidated tape for Europe, FPL releases recommended post-trade standards
November 26th, 2012 - The standards group recommended standards that it said mark a milestone in the quest to develop a consolidated tape for European equity markets.
- EDI's Corporate Actions Service adopts Bloomberg Open Symbology
September 24th, 2012 - Exchange Data International adopts Bloomberg free-use data tagging system to reduce trading costs and risks
- Torstone Technology launches reconciliation software
September 09th, 2012 - Torstone Technology introduced software for reconciling positions across asset classes.
- Numerix introduces algorithmic method for calculating counterparty exposure
July 19th, 2012 - Analytics provider Numerix said it had developed a new algorithmic method for calculating counterparty exposure, with important implications in the context of Basel III.
- Renaissance Capital goes live on Calypso
July 02nd, 2012 - emerging markets investment bank deploys Calypso for back-office operations
- Three Euroclear depositories to sign up for TARGET2
June 12th, 2012 - Extolling the benefits of the TARGET2 Securities project in terms of large-scale processing, three Euroclear central securities depositories agreed to sign up for it
- More than 80 pct of U.S. hedge funds use cloud, survey shows
June 05th, 2012 - A survey finds U.S. hedge funds are using cloud services to cut IT costs and speed up technology deployment.
- Imagine Software solution meets SFC requirement for short positions
June 05th, 2012 - Imagine Software said a hosted automation solution for short position disclosures would meet SFC rules in Hong Kong.
- pbb Deutsche Pfandbriefbank chooses Numerix's CVA solution
February 15th, 2012 - pbb Deutsche Pfandbriefbank selects Numerix CVA for credit risk valuations
- Latin American broker implements FIX Flyer Engine & Daytona Monitoring
August 23rd, 2011 - Mexico's Actinver implements Flyer Engine and Daytona Monitoring
- Banco de Crédito del Peru (BCP) selects Calypso
July 12th, 2011 - Calypso Technology's system to support interest rate derivatives, FX, FXD, and fixed income products
- WTD Consulting to support US delivery of FFastFill's Eclipse platform
June 29th, 2011 - Partnership to deliver FFastFill's Eclipse post-trade-processing platform for OTC instruments to US market
- CZ Capital replaces Linedata Beauchamp with Paladyne FastStart™
April 26th, 2011 - CZ Capital implements Paladyne FastStart™ as fully-hosted front to back office solution.
- FFastFill SAM receives Goodacre GoodAccredited System status
March 14th, 2011 - FFastFill SAM receives Goodacre GoodAccredited System status
- Global Prime Partners choose FFastFill's Eclipse for CFD processing
November 30th, 2010 - Global Prime Partners choose FFastFill's Eclipse for CFD processing
- Morgan Stanley selects GlobeOp for managed account services
October 04th, 2010 - Morgan Stanley selects GlobeOp to provide services for its managed account platform ALPHAS
- Vision Capital selects Paladyne for ASP solution
September 21st, 2010 - Vision Capital Advisors implements Paladyne's front, middle, and back office ASP Solution
- HKMA signs Calypso
August 25th, 2010 - Hong Kong Monetary Authority signs Calypso for trading and treasury management
- FFastFill continue to attract LME clients
August 18th, 2010 - FFastFill continue to attract London Metal Exchange clients
- Societe Generale goes live with MetricStream for Compliance Risk Program
August 12th, 2010 - MetricStream GRC Platform implementation to streamline, automate and integrate compliance risk management
- South African bank FirstRand Group selects Advent Portfolio Exchange® & Moxy®
July 21st, 2010 - FirstRand Group chooses Advent Portfolio Exchange® and Moxy® for operational efficiency and client service
- LCH.Clearnet and LME to provide OTC gold post-trade services
July 06th, 2010 - LCH.Clearnet And London Metal Exchange to provide OTC gold post-trade services to London's bullion market
- FFastFill adds two new international back office clients
June 24th, 2010 - FFastFill adds two new international back office clients
- Sophis launches VALUE portfolio and risk management system as a hosted solution
June 22nd, 2010 - Sophis selects Options IT to power the solution and provide technology and infrastructure support
- Mentum goes live with SunGard's Stream Clearvision and Stream Ubix
June 22nd, 2010 - Mentum goes live with SunGard's Stream Clearvision and Stream Ubix for allocation and reporting operations on commodities
- Crédit Agricole CIB goes live with Calypso for back-office processing
June 09th, 2010 - Calypso Technology provides solution to Crédit Agricole for centralized cross-asset processing
- SunGard's European broker dealer Valdi connects with KAS BANK for clearing and settlement
June 08th, 2010 - SunGard's Valdi Execution Services, has chosen KAS BANK to provide an integrated clearing, settlement and back-office solution for European markets offering Valdi clents a single solution for pre- and post-trade processing.
- SunGard's Stream post-trade solutions certified for the FICC's MBSD central counterparty services
May 13th, 2010 - SunGard's Stream post-trade solutions certified for the FICC's MBSD central counterparty services