Webinar - Trading Strategies, Technology and Regulatory Challenges for the High Frequency Trading Community
First Published 20th April 2010
Join Automated Trader on April 29 for an online panel discussion to explore the challenges and opportunities facing the high frequency trading community .
Moderated by Bob Giffords, an independent banking and technology analyst, our panel of industry experts will discuss the following topics and much more:
- Have HFT firms really brought greater liquidity and efficiency to the markets?
- Where does "competitive advantage" end and "unfair" begin?
- What are the challenges of real-time risk management in the ultra high frequency world?
- Where are the opportunities for HFT traders?
- What are the costs of maintaining "competitive advantage" in the HFT arena?
- What regulatory changes should firms prepare for in the U.S. and Europe?
- Getting the infrastructure right. Co-location and low latency feeds.
- Panelists will include:
- Jeffrey Wecker, President and CEO, Lime Brokerage
- Steffen Gemuenden, CEO, RTS Realtime Systems
- Stewart Orrell, Business Development Director, Equinix
- Scott Caudell, SVP Global Architecture, Interactive Data 7Ticks
- Martin Cornish and Lance Zinman, Partner/Head of Financial Services, Katten Muchin Rosenman Cornish
Register for the webinar on April 29 at 9am Chicago, 10am NY, 3pm UK, 4pm Central Europe.