Moderated by Bob Giffords, an independent banking and technology analyst, our panel of industry experts will discuss the following topics and much more:
- Have HFT firms really brought greater liquidity and efficiency to the markets?
- Where does "competitive advantage" end and "unfair" begin?
- What are the challenges of real-time risk management in the ultra high frequency world?
- Where are the opportunities for HFT traders?
- What are the costs of maintaining "competitive advantage" in the HFT arena?
- What regulatory changes should firms prepare for in the U.S. and Europe?
- Getting the infrastructure right. Co-location and low latency feeds.
- Panelists will include:
- Jeffrey Wecker, President and CEO, Lime Brokerage
- Steffen Gemuenden, CEO, RTS Realtime Systems
- Stewart Orrell, Business Development Director, Equinix
- Scott Caudell, SVP Global Architecture, Interactive Data 7Ticks
- Martin Cornish and Lance Zinman, Partner/Head of Financial Services, Katten Muchin Rosenman Cornish
Register for the webinar on April 29 at 9am Chicago, 10am NY, 3pm UK, 4pm Central Europe.